Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Episode 509 - Namaste

- Oh my goodness!  Sun didn't make it back in time w/ the others?!

- And may I say again, IHATE Ben Linus!  "How would I know?"  That's just stupid.  Of course he knows, or at least has an idea.  But what I wonder is if this was something that he expected or not.

- Ah, and I LOVE Hurley.  "Uh, what?"  : )

- I'm not really finding many things to write about, but part of that is because I'm really enjoying seeing some pieces come together, like the Jin Syid encounter.  I gotta be honnest, I also feel kinda' bad for Juliet.  I know the "popular" thing is for Sawyer to get together w/ Kate again, but that's not really what I think I want.  Especially since Sawyer & Juliet have been together for 3 years, I kinda' think that that's what needs to continue.

- Wait, Faraday's not there "anymore?"  What happened, I wonder?  I know we saw him from the beginning of the season w/ the Marvin Candle guy, so this must be after that?

- Ha, go Sun!  Ben deserves every blow he gets, especially the ones to the head!

-Piere Chang, humm, I wonder if that's his real name.  He's had like 3 or 4 so far in all the different orientation videos.

- Did you notice that before Christian showed up that there were the whispers?  I still maintain that the whispers are a part of some sort of transportation/teleportation device.  Because it was Christian, maybe they aren't actually living breathing people that move, but then again, Locke was dead and is alive again, so maybe it is.  The point is that the events around the whispers still fit into my hypothesis.

- No!!  I totally didn't realize that we were at the end of the episode!  I knew that the kid was Ben, but I didn't figure that that's how they'd end the episode!  I guess the real question now is whether Faraday was right that they can't change the past.  If they can't, then Ben's going to be ok, and in fact, the losties being back in time might contribute somehow to him being the way he is later.  However, if they CAN change the past, then all bets are off and they could really do anything.

Yup, I still love this show!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yep, I still love this show too. Ok, so this episode really did bring things together. I feel the same way about Sawyer and Juliet. I like them together- I was hoping they'd get together. I am peeved with Kate for being dumb and not being with Jack. I feel bad for Jack because he knows that Kate never really wanted to be with him and probably never really loved him. If Sawyer screws this up with Juliet I might jump through the TV and smack some sense into him.
Good for Sun. I just wonder... did the other survivors from the plane really land in the correct time? Perhaps they are also in the past... is it possible or am I retarded? OH, and I want to know what Sawyer told Kate before he jumped off the plane. Are they ever going to tell us?

Jeremy Hamann said...

I think how it worked is that those who were "supposed" to come back, Jack, Kate, Hurley, and apparently Sayid, came back in 1977 and the rest of the passengers on the flight, along with Ben, Sun, and Frank, got to the island, but in the actual time. Maybe this is the island's way of making sure what is supposed to happen happens. Maybe Sun isn't supposed to find Jin again.
I'm interested to see how the island corrects things with the original survivors of Oceanic 815 crashing in 2004, even though some are now in 1977... Or will it?