Thursday, May 8, 2008

Episode 411

Just a few thoughts on this last episode (I don't have much steem this week)

-Interesting that Michael still can't die: when the soldier guy on the ship trys to shoot him in the head, it doesn't work

- Horace, the Darhma Inititive guy that John sees in the dream says "Hello there" just like John does. I know I've seen the Horace character before, but I don't remember exactly where. I wonder if he's somehow related to John

- Richard finds John right after he's born! That's pretty interesting. Though he seems to be frustrated that John isn't what he's supposed to be, which is too bad. However, the big tall black guy that wheels his wheelchair later, the guy who works for Widmore and organized the whole ship expedition back to the island, he finds Locke and recognizes that he's important...

- ...though he also says that John is going to owe him, which concerns me

- Not significant, but funny. When Hurley askes what happened to the Darhma guys, Locke says "He did," referring to Ben. : )

- Oh yeah, and Widmore's man is the one who gave John the idea of a walkabout. Interesting, and the interconnections continue!

- I'm actually a little annoyed that Christian Shepherd (Jack's dad) is around, not dead, and claims to be speaking for Jacob. I want to see Jacob and find out what his deal is. Christian just bothers me, and that Claire trusts him bothers me too. Though her trust in him is probably why she's willing to let Aaron go.

No comments: