Thursday, March 20, 2008

Episode 408

This post available for discussion at: http://groups.google.com/group/lost-book-club

Since this season started, I've been really into LOST, watching 2 hours a week: the new episode, and the previous week's episode enhanced w/ the ticker the hour before. I've taken notes during the episodes so I'd know what interesting thoughts to post about. I've thought, often wrongly, about who the Oceanic 6 are, who's going to die, and other interesting points. Its been a great season.

So I guess I shouldn't be surprised that eventually an episode came that didn't live up to the standard that was set. Tonight's episode was that episode. I mean, it was fine, not horrible or anything, but I didn't feel like I got any big reveals, any ah-ha moments, or anything that really got me excited. All in all I was dissapointed by the episode (not to mention my frustration that there wasn't an enhansed episode on before it).

I don't feel like I have much to say. I think it's silly that Mr. Friendly is gay. I didn't need to know and would rather not have known. Michael feels bad, yet still continues in his bad decisions. There was no suspence about him hitting the "Execute" button, because we know the boat and Michael make it. The only thing that is even a little worth discussing are who shot Karl and Ruseau. I think it's the rest of The Others; I think they're near enough to the temple (which, by the way, is a Dahrma station, not an actual temple) that its being guarded. Of course I could be wrong, as I often am about things.

Overall, largely dissapointed tonight.

No comments: